register | account recovery | profile | help / abiinfo | search
show today's posts | mark all read
ukraina
tqhq.ee foorum : In English : Car Building In Estonia  
Poster Message
Swinger340
Car Building In Estonia
What kind of car building laws you got there?

Can you chance parts freely...or do you got % thing like we have here in finland. I mean, we can chance 49% of parts if the car is so calld "suomiauto"
07.02.2005 at 19:57
Madman

Car Building In Estonia
It seems to me that the only things that are allowed to change here are paint and seat covers :)
What kind of car is "suomiauto"?

07.02.2005 at 21:09
Swinger340
Car Building In Estonia
Damn it is hard to explain becouse i dont know english word for that. (mayby the "word" would be like "orginally imported" to finland or somthing like that)

It is car that is bought(imported) on finland when it was new(we calld them suomiauto).

And old cars that are imported here now days...we can chance only 35% of parts and it sucks big time :(

And engines can be 25% bigger then the biggest orginal engine was on that bodystyle (mopar a-body`s bigest engine was 383cid so +25% we can but 478,75cid engine on it)did i calculate right :lol: And the engine can have 20% more power then the most powerful orginal engine got....a-body 383cid was rated 330hp (+20%) so the new engine could have 396hp (yes there was hemi and 440 A-bodys too). But the weight/power ratio can not be more than 7kg/kw.

We got lots of carlaws here in finland(i could wrote a book about it).......and we got lots of registered "illegal" cars :lol: like that yellow 66 Dart was :)(you know what car i am talking about) :lol:

Vai mitä jyrki :)

Can you guys use NOS "legaly" on street?

07.02.2005 at 22:04
Madman

Car Building In Estonia
Well, the basic limits for engines are following:

1. Power > 30%
2. Displacement > 20%
3. Weight > 10%

NOS is not allowed on street.

07.02.2005 at 22:37
Olds

Car Building In Estonia
Hi Swinger340
Very nice Mopar!

08.02.2005 at 08:46 Last edited 08.02.2005 at 08:46 by Olds
Swinger340
Car Building In Estonia
Hi

Thanks......nice charger :)

Yes the Nos is illegal here too....that law was made in `80
Some drunk driver chashed very badly and police found at tha car got NOS system(old toyota celica if i remember right)...they dident tell was he used nos or not when he crashd, but police/lawmakers get good reason to ban the nos, And some plymouth duster crashed very badly too, there were pictures on v8 magazine of that car(i havet see those pics) but some say that car is allmoust cut in half or something like that....mayby jyrki can tell more....i am too young(21) to know these things correctly.

08.02.2005 at 11:08
Olds

Car Building In Estonia
yeah, illegal or not- people brake law anyway:)

08.02.2005 at 12:55
tqhq.ee foorum : In English : Car Building In Estonia  
Account recovery

muskelautod | kiirendusvõistlused | tehnika | üritused | autoesitlused | foorum | sõnastik | kalkulaatorid
tqhq'st | sisukaart | e-mail
© tqhq.ee 2000 - 2024. Loe meie materjalide linkimisest ja kopeerimisest.