register | account recovery | profile | help / abiinfo | search
show today's posts | mark all read
ukraina
tqhq.ee foorum : Hooldus ja remont : Jyrki?  
Poster Message
Erkki

Jyrki?
Jyrki, onko Sulla mitään tietoja, missä on mahdollista tasapainottaa kampiakselia (Helsingin lähellä, hintaluokka?)? Meillä Virossa ei ole yhtäkään toimivaa konetta. Kampiakseli on V8 400 cid SBC.
26.09.2001 at 15:21
peep

Jyrki?
Personaalsete pöördumiste korral on efektiivsem ja kiirem variant saata mail. Selleks tuleb klikata vastavale iconile kasutajanime all mõne postituse juures kus vastav isik on sõna võtnud.

[Edited by peep on 26.09.2001 at 16:03 GMT]
26.09.2001 at 17:03
newton

Jyrki?
Nooh, aga nii saavad kõik Eesti olemasolevad ja tulevased strokeriomanikud targemaks ju ;)
26.09.2001 at 17:07
jyrki
Jyrki?
There are two places near Helsinki; the other is only two houses down from my garage. The last time I balanced the crank there it cost around 1000 FIM. In the case of 400 crank you have to include the flex plate and the harmonic damper with the crank since it's externally balanced. The pistons & rods should also be balanced for best results; pistons are usuall close enough if they are decent quality but the rods amy be way off. I have seen as much as 70 gram differences inside the same stock engine, but of course that was a Mopar:) Balancing the rods is pretty expensive since you have to balance the small & big ends separately and need some equipment to do that properly. But still it's a job that can be done yourself if you have an accurate weight scale. Aftermarket rods are usually close enough so they don't have to be balanced. Hope this helps
28.09.2001 at 09:18
Erkki

Jyrki?
Thanks Jyrki!
29.09.2001 at 12:09
tqhq.ee foorum : Hooldus ja remont : Jyrki?  
Account recovery

muskelautod | kiirendusvõistlused | tehnika | üritused | autoesitlused | foorum | sõnastik | kalkulaatorid
tqhq'st | sisukaart | e-mail
© tqhq.ee 2000 - 2024. Loe meie materjalide linkimisest ja kopeerimisest.