register | account recovery | profile | help / abiinfo | search
show today's posts | mark all read
ukraina
tqhq.ee foorum : In English : Hi from USA  
Poster Message
USnhraDragrC

Hi from USA
I had the pleasure of speaking with a felow Estonia who put me to your link. I am a NHRA dragracer here in America and understand your passion for your cars and the sport. I love to see the photo's of your country and the cars. Thank you for welcoming me to your board and I look forward to belonging to your community.

Best MPH 170.98
10.10.2007 at 00:50
Madman

Hi from USA
Hello again.
There are very few women who dare to drive these kind of cars so you really are one of a kind.
You are very welcome here!

Margo

10.10.2007 at 01:04
USnhraDragrC

Hi from USA
Hi Margo
I love cars and speed always have. I have 2 brothers that help keep me involved with all types of motorized vehicles. My one brother has a cabin near Canada were we go during the winter to snowmobile. I had an crash early last season and broke my shoulder which was a very long recovery and very painful. But I am looking forward to going again. I enjoy your forum very much, I wish that I could understand the language but I am enjoying viewing the photo's.

Best MPH 170.98
10.10.2007 at 01:26
Madman

Hi from USA
One of the fastest cars in Estonia if not the fastest :) http://tqhq.ee/camaro79/galerii.php

Baltic Hot Rod Association

10.10.2007 at 01:39
ReyMan
Hi from USA
Link
11.10.2007 at 16:55
jaanus

Hi from USA
quote:
USnhraDragrC:

Jean Ann Zetterberg, SC 1416 - '97 Undercover 4-link R.E.D., powered by a 460 CI big block Chevy on gasoline. Campaigned by Team Triple Z Motorsports, Jean is the driver, Anthony Campagna is the engine builder, and Pat Ward is the crew chief
12.10.2007 at 03:10
_siim_
Hi from USA
haha
12.10.2007 at 06:46
tqhq.ee foorum : In English : Hi from USA  
Account recovery

muskelautod | kiirendusvõistlused | tehnika | üritused | autoesitlused | foorum | sõnastik | kalkulaatorid
tqhq'st | sisukaart | e-mail
© tqhq.ee 2000 - 2024. Loe meie materjalide linkimisest ja kopeerimisest.