tqhq.ee foorum : Vaba teema : Äraarvamismäng 4  
Poster Message
NeverL
Äraarvamismäng 4

vaatab kuidas õnnestub
23.04.2004 at 23:18 Last edited 23.04.2004 at 23:19 by NeverL
memphis
Äraarvamismäng 4
Ega see äkki mõni Fordi GT seeria mudel pole?
23.04.2004 at 23:33
siimb
Äraarvamismäng 4
Avenger? Valkyrie?
23.04.2004 at 23:42
NeverL
Äraarvamismäng 4
ei ole ford, oleks liiga lihtne.
aga tõsi on et saidi leidsin kui otsisin gt40 replicaid

texti tiba:

I became aware of ******** in the late '60's. I was a teenager, and what I wanted more than anything else, was a Meyers Manx dune buggy. I devoured any literature I could find on the Manx and cars like it. It one of the early issues of Dune Buggies and Hot VWs Magazine, I saw an article on a car called ********, made by ********. The world would never be the same. Here was a tubular space frame chassis, carrying the worlds best motor ( a 427 Chevy ), mated to a 5 speed ZF Transaxle, and wrapped with the most beautiful lightweight body since God made Eve. It was then that I discovered the meaning of the word "lust". The car had Hurst-Airheart disc brakes at all four corners, augmented by a drag chute "for primary braking at speed in excess of 140 M.P.H." (it was speculated that the car could go perhaps 200 M.P.H., got a ticket in Nevada for 180 M.P.H.) There was only one thing wrong with the car, it cost $12,500! That doesn't sound like that much now, but to a teenage boy in the sixties, it might as well have been a million dollars.
23.04.2004 at 23:43
NeverL
Äraarvamismäng 4
quote:
siimb: Avenger? Valkyrie?

heh. õige :)

http://www.avenger-valkyrie.org/
23.04.2004 at 23:44
siimb
Äraarvamismäng 4
quote:
heh. õige :)

http://www.avenger-valkyrie.org/

:beer
23.04.2004 at 23:47
tqhq.ee foorum : Vaba teema : Äraarvamismäng 4  
Account recovery

muskelautod | kiirendusvõistlused | tehnika | üritused | autoesitlused | foorum | sõnastik | kalkulaatorid
tqhq'st | sisukaart | e-mail
© tqhq.ee 2000 - 2024. Loe meie materjalide linkimisest ja kopeerimisest.